SE-221 00 Lund
Stora Algatan 4, Lund
+46(0)46 222 0100
Regular opening hours:
1. First find out if there is a cooperation agreement between the university you are currently attending and Lund University.
2. Contact the International Office of your home university and find out about the procedures for applying to be an exchange student. Once you are nominated by your home university for exchange studies you should follow the application procedures required by Lund University.
3. For a link to the online application for exchange studies please contact the international coordinator at your home university.
4. When you apply for courses please note:
You will be informed whether or not you have been accepted within 1-2 months of the submission of your application to Lund University.
5. If you are accepted you will receive a letter of acceptance which confirms your status as an exchange student at Lund University.