Coordinator EM Action 2
Tel: +46 (0)46 222 93 83
Mobility Coordinator EM Action 2
The Erasmus Mundus Action 2 programme is an EU-funded programme that was launched in 2006 under the name “External Cooperation Window". The programme promotes cooperation, development and mobility between higher education institutions in Europe and a great variety of non-European countries and regions around the world. Scholarships are provided for the mobility levels:
1. Undergraduate (Exchange) - 1 000 EUR per month
2. Master (Degree/Exchange) - 1 000 EUR per month
3. PhD (Degree/Exchange) - 1 500 EUR per month
4. Post Doc - 1 800 EUR per month
5. Academic staff - 2 500 EUR per month
Lund University is participating in nine new projects this year. For more information about each project, the application procedure, study offers and opportunities, please visit the respective project website:
As a student, researcher or academic staff from any of these countries, you may be eligible to apply for a scholarship to come to Lund University.
Three of Lund University's previous projects will have additional application periods this year. These projects are:
* Projects marked with this symbol also allow outgoing mobility from Lund University. As an EU-citizen enrolled at/employed by Lund University you may apply to these projects.
"I would definitely like to repeat this experience and I strongly recommend all of those who might have the chance of participating in such a programme not to waste it. If you are selected, you’ll have a unique experience, which no other context can give you."