Your most visited
· Fundamental physical principles and terminology for electromagnetic radiation, and its interaction with different media (air, water, land, vegetation etc.)
· Overview of remote sensing satellites and their orbits, common remote sensing systems and their technical principles, properties, and data formats.
· Data management from raw data to geometrically and radiometrically corrected imagery.
· Image processing methods within remote sensing, including e.g. image enhancement, data compression, image transformation, and basic classification methods. · Integration of field data with remotely sensed data for classification and accuracy evaluation.
· Thematic mapping with remote sensing data.
More information can be found at http://www.nateko.lu.se/ngen09