Physical Geography: Climate Change and its Impacts on the Environment
90 hp (ECTS) Science studies including NGEA01, NGEA07, NGEA04 or equivalent. NGEA06 is recommended.
English B (advanced) language proficiency shall be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- IELTS score of 6.5 (with no section less than 5.5)
- TOEFL paper-based score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 575; internet based score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test and a total score of 90
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- A Bachelor’s degree from a university where English is the only language of instruction, according to the International Handbook of Universities
- A pass on English course B (Swedish upper secondary school).
Please check the full list of English language proficiency requirements and exemptions at www.universityadmissions.se.
Previous college/university studies (APAV): 100 %.