The University Management
The management of Lund University is composed of:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- Five Pro Vice-Chancellors
- University Director
The vice-chancellor is appointed by the Government for a maximum of six years after a proposal from the University Board and is the University’s highest executive and principal representative. The vice-chancellor’s responsibilities include ensuring the achievement of the goals set by the University Board.
Lund University’s vice-chancellor for the term of office from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2026 is Erik Renström.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
The deputy vice-chancellor is appointed by the University Board for a maximum of six years. Lena Eskilsson is deputy vice-chancellor from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2026.
The Pro Vice-Chancellors
Five pro vice-chancellors are appointed by the vice-chancellor:
- Ann-Kristin Wallengren is pro vice-chancellor for education.
Read more about Pro Vice-Chancellor Ann-Kristin Wallengren
- Jimmie Kristensson is pro vice-chancellor for communication, integrity and character.
Read more about Pro Vice-Chancellor Jimmie Kristensson
- Kristina Eneroth is pro vice-chancellor for external engagement.
Read more about Pro Vice-Chancellor Kristina Eneroth
- Per Mickwitz is pro vice-chancellor for research, sustainability and campus development.
Read more about Pro Vice-Chanellor Per Mickwitz
- Viktor Öwall is pro vice-chancellor for infrastructure and digitalisation.
Read more about Pro Vice-Chancellor Viktor Öwall
The University Director
The university director is Susanne Kristensson. The university director is responsible for university administration and finances on behalf of the vice-chancellor, and for the duties of the University’s central administration.
+46 (0)46 222 0000
Box 117, SE-221 00