An alumni chapter is a formal group recognised by Lund University. The aim of a regional alumni chapter is to enhance relationships between alumni in the specified region and the University. This can help build an affinity to Lund University outside of Sweden via engaged and active alumni members.
- An alumni chapter is a great way to enhance your network of contacts and strengthen your connection to Lund University. Alumni can develop lasting friendships as well as gain experience and professional contacts.
- A chapter can serve as a channel for alumni to provide feedback to the University and thus influence the University’s future.
- Alumni are able to play a key role in contributing to the marketing of Lund University around the world.
- Connect with other interested alumni and set up an initial meeting
- Create a committee
- Stay in touch with the LU Alumni office
- Plan your first activity
Upgrade from Group Status to Chapter Status
Read through the Code of Conduct for Chapters (PDF 311 kB). If you feel that your regional group is ready to apply for Chapter status, fill in an application form (PDF 147 kB) and email it to the Alumni Office at info [at] alumni [dot] lu [dot] se. We will review your application and get back to you with the next steps.
info [at] alumni [dot] lu [dot] se
Join the alumni network
Have you studied, worked or conducted research at Lund University, but have you not yet registered? You are very welcome to join our Alumni Network.
Are you already a member, but don’t you remember the last time you logged in? Then it's probably time to update your profile. Update your contact details by logging on to the Alumni Network Portal.