Computers and computer rooms
How to log in to the University's computers
You can log in to computers and printers around the University using your student account details. Some faculties have their own user ID system – please ask your faculty/department for more information.
Find computers and computer rooms
Apart from the computer rooms at your department, you can also use the computers at the following University premises:
- Lund University Library (located at Helgonabacken)
- Holger Crafoord Centre (at the School of Economics and Management)
- Campus Helsingborg
- Health Sciences Centre (HSC)
- LTH Study Centre (two computers are available to all Lund University students, the rest are reserved for students at the Faculty of Engineering)
- SOL (Centre for Languages and Literature)
- Faculty of Medicine Library
- Department of Political Science
- Social Sciences Faculty Library
IT-related issues can be reported through the self-service portal, email or using the phone (there is no physical walk-in desk).
servicedesk [at] lu [dot] se
+46 (0)46 222 9000
See the self-service portal for user guides and the latest operating information: www.support.lu.se.