The Student Portal
The Student Portal is an IT service where you can access specific administrative student services. You log in to the portal using your student account.
Use the Student Portal to:
- Accept your admission offer if you have applied in an international application round (with admission results announced in April or October)
- Pay your first tuition fee instalment as a newly admitted student (if applicable)
- Pay your subsequent tuition fees as a current student (if applicable)
Note that you can use Ladok to:
- See your academic results and print verifiable academic transcripts (Ladok transcripts)
- Apply for your degree certificate
Log in to the Student Portal
You log in to the Student Portal using your student account.
IT-related issues can be reported through the self-service portal, email or using the phone (there is no physical walk-in desk).
servicedesk [at] lu [dot] se
+46 (0)46 222 9000
User guides and operating information
See the LU ServiceDesk self-service portal