Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Exchange studies at one of Lund University's partner universities

Going abroad as an exchange student means studying at one of Lund University’s partner universities for a semester or a year of your education. A partner university is a university that has a collaboration and exchange agreement with Lund University.

University of Queensland, Engineering building
Engineering building, University of Queensland. Photo by Sara Gunnarsson.

How to apply for exchange studies at one of Lund Unviersity's partner universities

Apply for exchange studies via the faculty at which you study. The application periods for exchange studies may vary between faculties. It is important that you find out what applies in your case. For more information, contact the study adviser or international coordinator at your faculty or visit your faculty's website. 

Tips for a good exchange application

Contact your faculty's international coordinator

Applying for an exchange at the University of California?

For exchange studies at the University of California you will need to make a separate application.

Read more about how to apply to the University of California

General requirements

To qualify for applying for exchange studies via Lund University you must:

  • have completed at least 30 credits at the time of application.
  • be able to present a study plan containing courses amounting to full-time studies that can be accredited towards a degree at Lund University. Summer courses are exempted from the latter requirement.
  • be an active student, registered for full-time studies at Lund University or have received approval for a study leave from your programme at Lund University at the time of application.
  • have the required proficiency in the relevant language of instruction.

Faculty-specific requirements

The faculty-specific requirements can be found on the respective faculties’ webpages.

Read more about exchange at the faculties' webpages

Page Manager:

contact information

Contact your faculty

Contact information at the faculties' websites

Contact International Desk

International Desk