Pre-Master’s Preparation Programme
Students who need to improve their academic English and study skills before starting an engineering or science Master's programme at Lund University can apply to the Pre-Master’s Preparation Programme, offered by ONCAMPUS Lund Sweden.
Pre-Master's Preparation Programme
Academically talented students who are looking to apply to engineering or science Master's programmes at Lund University have the opportunity to prepare for their studies through a Pre-Master's preparation programme, offered by ONCAMPUS Lund Sweden – a part of the Cambridge Education Group.
The programme is taught in Lund and is designed for academically talented students who are close to reaching the level of English language proficiency required for admission, and who meet all other entry requirements to specific Master’s degree programmes.
The Pre-Master's Preparation Programme is available as a two and a half- or three-term programme, with a start either in November or September, depending on your current level of English language proficiency. The programme is a comprehensive academic and English language programme with up to 26 hours a week of class time.
- English language studies – academic writing skills, academic reading skills, presentation and discussion skills, listening and note-taking, as well as English for specific purposes
- Introduction to studying in Sweden
- Academic studies for the chosen degree
- Research methods, data analysis and project planning
- Research project preparation
- Assistance in applying to your Master's degree programme at Lund University
- Full preparation to successfully complete your Master's degree
In order to be eligible for the Pre-Master's Preparation Programme you must have completed your Bachelor's degree and meet the entry requirements of the chosen engineering or science Master's programme at Lund University (with the exception of the English language requirement) and have an overall IELTS score of at least 5.5.
More information and contact details
- ONCAMPUS Lund Sweden website
- admissions [at] oncampus [dot] global (Email)admissions [at] oncampus [dot] global ( ON)admissions [at] oncampus [dot] global (CAMPUS Lund Sweden)
Find out more and apply!
For information on engineering and science programme progression, fees, requirements and to apply for the Pre-Master's programme:
Email: admissions [at] oncampus [dot] global
Which Pre-Master's option is right for you?
Three terms, start in September (requires IELTS 5.5)
Two and a half terms, start in November (requires IELTS 6.0)
Find our architecture, design and engineering Master's degrees
The Pre-Master's Preparation Programme is suitable for students wishing to study a Master's degree in engineering at Lund University.