Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Canada and UK student finance

Black-and-white picture of male student

Canadian Loan Schemes

Lund University is registered with the Canadian tax authorities and accordingly we accept students with Canadian loan schemes. For more information please contact the Student Finance Administrator, Lund University, email: studielan [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se or telephone +46 (0) 46 222 7099.

UK student finance

Professional Career and Development Loans

Professional and Career Development Loans are commercial bank loans that can be used to help pay for work-related learning. You can borrow between £300 and £10,000 to help support the cost of up to two years of learning (or three years if it includes one year’s relevant unpaid practical work). The Government will pay the interest on the loan while you are learning and for one month afterwards. You will then need to start repaying the loan as you would any other commercial loans product. The loan can be used to pay course fees or other costs such as travel and living expenses. You can also use the loan to supplement other forms of support such as grants or bursaries.

As the Professional and Career Development Loan is a commercial loan product, you should make sure you have investigated all the funding options that may be open to you to ensure you take an informed decision about whether the Loan is right for you. For further information on financial assistance to support your learning visit the Professional and Career Development Loan website here: or contact the National Careers Service on (UK) 0800 100 900.

Lund University's learning provider registration number is: 12395.

Page Manager:

Contact information

Canadian loan schemes
Student Finance Administrator
studielan [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se

+46 46 222 7099

UK student finance
Student Finance Administrator
kieve [dot] saling [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se

+46 72 577 0422