Summer campus tours
Lund University summer campus tours
Most Lund University departments are closed during the summer holiday period in Sweden (from mid-June to mid-August), however our student ambassadors offer a selection of campus tour dates for visitors making plans to visit Europe and Lund in the summer.
Spring 2019 date:
- Thursday 16 May: campus tour 14:30, Master's degree information session 16:00 - read more about this spring event.
Summer 2019 dates:
- Friday 14 June: information session 12:30, campus tour 13:30
- Friday 19 July: information session 12:30, campus tour 13:30
- Friday 26 July: information session 12:30, campus tour 13:30
- Friday 2 August: information session 12:30, campus tour 13:30
- Friday 9 August: information session 12:30, campus tour 13:30
Who can join a campus tour?
The tours are open to all prospective students, as well as newly admitted students who are eager to visit and explore the main Lund University campus areas before studies begin in the autumn.
Tours commence at 13:30 and take approximately 1.5 hours. Tours are led by student ambassadors (current international students) at Lund University. The meeting point for the tours is the International Desk, Stora Algatan 4 Lund. You do not need to sign up in advance.
Information session about study opportunities
Prior to the tour, an information session is also offered for prospective students interested to learn more about Lund University's study opportunities at the Bachelor's and Master's level (English-taught studies) and the application process.
The information sessions commence at 12:30 and take approximately 50 minutes, presented by student ambassadors. The meeting point for the information session is at the International Desk, Stora Algatan 4 Lund. You do not need to sign up in advance.
Can't make it on the tour dates?
You can always visit the International Desk at Stora Algatan 4 Lund to collect a map of the campus to help you find your own way around and to get some general information. The International Desk is usually open late morning (10:00-12:00) during weekdays, but please check the summer hours closer to the time.
Should you have questions about these events, please contact us using this form.
Other ways to meet Lund University
- Visit Lund in November for the Lund University Graduate Fair
- Meet Lund University abroad - we visit several countries each spring and autumn to meet prospective students
- Join us online for a webinar
International Marketing and Recruitment, Lund University
Please submit your question about international Master's or Bachelor's degree studies through our webform.
Connect with us on Facebook for guidance around future studies, the application process and preparing to come to Lund University.