Science Village is an area in the Brunnshög district in northeastern Lund that includes MAX IV, ESS, Vindarnas Park and central Science Village.
Science Village will become part of a dynamic and international environment, where new scientific ideas and collaborations can emerge between universities, business and other parts of society.
Here, Lund University plans to have premises for research and education and meeting places for collaboration.
The University has now begun its planned move, among other things with the planning of NanoLab Science Village, which is the third largest infrastructure investment in the area.
In addition to the University's activities, the central Science Village will encompass, among other things:
- Lund Science Center for activities and exhibitions
- The Loop – a meeting place for business, academia and research
- Space – offices and laboratories
- Restaurants and cafés
For more information, also see:
- Lund University’s establishment in Science Village (mostly in Swedish) – lusciencevillage.blogg.lu.se
- About Science Village – Lund Municipality's website
- MAX IV and ESS
Science Village Scandinavia AB (SVS AB)
SVS AB owns the land in central Science Village. The company is owned by Lund Municipality, Region Skåne and Lund University. The company's main task is to develop the area for development and to sell the building rights.
svs [at] rektor [dot] lu [dot] se