Autumn 2021 Arrival Day: 16 and 17 August
During Arrival Day, international mentors and university staff will welcome you and help you settle into your new life in Lund and Sweden.
The information on this webpage is preliminary and may change at any time due to changes in the Covid-19 situation. Please check back here for updates closer to the 2021 Arrival Day dates.
- Autumn 2021 Arrival Day, exchange students: Monday 16 August (Further details will be announced soon)
- Autumn 2021 Arrival Day, degree students: Tuesday 17 August (Further details will be announced soon)
Normal Arrival Days services include (more details below):
- Being met at Copenhagen Airport and Lund Central Station
- Shuttle to pick up keys from LU Accommodation
- IT help and other support for the first days
- Purchase bedding
- Shuttle to your housing
Other services on Arrival Day
Package containing a pillow, blankets, towels etc. for your new student housing will be on sale during Arrival Day.
International Desk – Information Centre
If you have any questions or need additional help during Arrival Day, you are welcome to visit the Information Centre located by the check-in desk. At the Information Centre you can get help with maps, questions about your student account/student email, printing etc. You are also always welcome to ask for help from Lund University mentors and staff available during Arrival Days.
Watch on YouTube
How to get from Copenhagen Airport to Lund University.
Contact your programme coordinator for information on additional arrival activities in Helsingborg.