Spring 2023 Arrival Days: 9 January 2023
During Arrival Day, international mentors and university staff will welcome you and help you settle into your new life in Lund and Sweden.
- Arrival Day for students starting their studies in spring 2023 will be 9 January 2023.
- Arrival Days for students starting their studies in autumn 2023 will be mid-August. More information will be announced later this fall.
Arrival Days services include (more details below):
- Being met at Copenhagen Airport and at Lund Central Station
- Shuttle service to the arrival venue from Lund Central Station
- Shuttle to pick up keys from LU Accommodation
- IT help and other support for the first days
- Purchase bedding
- Shuttle to your housing
Other services on Arrival Days
Package containing a pillow, blankets, towels etc. for your new student housing will be on sale during Arrival Day.
The following items are included in the bedding package:
- 1 pillow
- 1 duvet
- 1 set of bedlinens
- 1 bedding sheet
- 2 different sized towels
- 1 kitchen towel
- 1 dishcloth
- 1 dish-brush
- 1 bottle of environmentally friendly washing-up liquid
Student accommodation does not provide a pillow, blanket, bed linen, towels or a shower curtain. Bedding Packages will be on sale only on Arrival Days.
International Desk – Information Centre
If you have any questions or need additional help during Arrival Day, you are welcome to visit the Information Centre located by the check-in desk. At the Information Centre you can get help with maps, questions about your student account/student email, printing etc. You are also always welcome to ask for help from Lund University mentors and staff available during Arrival Days.
Studying at Campus Helsingborg?
Your programme coordinator can tell you about additional arrival activities in Helsingborg.