The following current student webpages provide an overview of information and services available to you as a student at Lund University.
Keep updated with news and events
Sign up for the International Desk's regular newsletter with information about Swedish culture, events and activities taking place in Lund.
Tools and quick links
- Webmail login - Google Apps
- Log in to the Student portal
- Lund University Libraries website
- KLARA - chemical database
- Student Guide 2014/15 (PDF 3 MB)
- Studentlund website
- Where to get your access card
Academic Support Centre
The Academic Support Centre is a free service open to all students studying courses and programmes conducted in English at Lund University. We provide individual and group consultations on topics including, but not limited to the academic writing process, speaking and presentation skills, reading and study skills.
AWELU: Academic Writing in English
Academic Writing in English (AWELU) is an online resource for academic writing in English at Lund University.
VentureLab at Lund University helps students interested in entrepreneurship to develop and commercialise their business ideas. The service includes business advice and running a business incubator, which gives newly started businesses with office space and support for one year.
Students with Disabilities
Facebook groups, events, what's going on
- International Desk Facebook page with events
- Lund University official Facebook page
- Studentlund on Facebook (in Swedish)