Find exchange courses
We offer 300 courses across a wide range of subjects that are suitable for exchange students. The following list provides quick links to find course information and important exchange information from the relevant faculty.
Remember to carefully check the admission requirements for each course to see if you will be eligible.
Courses in addition to your regular subjects
Note that exchange students can also apply for Special Area Studies (SAS) courses - unique Scandinavian/European/global issues courses and to Swedish language courses in addition to courses in your usual degree subject area.
- Courses within engineering, architecture and industrial design
- Faculty of Engineering exchange student information
Economics and Management
- Courses within economics and management
- School of Economics and Management exchange student information
- Courses within biomedicine, medicine, nursing, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, radiography, speech-language pathology and audiology
Humanities and Theology
- Courses within the humanities and theology, including language, literature, film, archaeology and ancient history, arts and cultural sciences, history, media and communication, philosophy, theology and religious studies. This link also includes information regarding Special Area Studies (SAS courses on Swedish and Scandinavian culture and society, European courses, Regional courses, Global issues of contemporary interest) and Swedish language courses.
- Faculties of Humanities and Theology exchange student information
- Courses within social sciences, including gender studies, human ecology, human geography, media and communication studies, pyschology, social work, sociology of law, sociology, political science, service management and strategic communication. This links also includes information regarding Special Area Studies (SAS courses).
- Faculty of Social Sciences exchange student information
- Courses within the sciences, including astronomy, bioinformatics, biology and molecular biology, chemistry, earth science and physical geography, geology, mathematical statistics, mathematics and numerical analysis, physical geography and ecosystem analysis, physics, synchrotron radiation based science and theoretical physics.
- Faculty of Science exchange student information
Can't find a course?
If you are a nominated student and cannot find the subject or course you are looking for, please contact the coordinator for your exchange. Your coordinator may be able to suggest specific courses that are suitable and available during your study period.
Please note that certain courses you may find during your search across the faculty/department websites may be restricted to students registered for a full degree programme and, as such, these courses will not be available to exchange students.
When to apply
You apply to be nominated for an exchange at your home university during their application period.
Nominated exchange students apply during 1 April - 25 April for autumn semester exchange studies and 1 October - 25 October for spring semester exchange studies.