1. Find your degree programme or course
Check the list of degree programmes and courses on our website. Follow the "apply now" link on the programme webpage that takes you directly to University Admissions in Sweden (this link is available when the application round is open) where you can apply.
2. Create an account at universityadmissions.se
Create an account at the national University Admissions in Sweden website and follow the steps to make your online application
3. Submit your supporting documents
Submit all supporting documents to University Admissions in Sweden so that they are received before the deadline. Documents can either be sent to the address: University Admissions in Sweden, FE 20102, SE–839 87 Östersund, SWEDEN OR, depending on the country you are from, you may be able to upload a scanned copy of your original documents on universityadmissions.se. Check the country-specific requirements and document rules for Master's studies and for Bachelor's studies before you submit the following documents:
- Cover sheet (printed from your online application, only needed if sending application by post)
- All official certificates, diplomas and transcripts that are required to prove you meet the admission requirements. If you send copies of these documents by regular post they need to be certified. If you upload your documents you do not have to certify them; however, you need to make sure you scan the original documents
- Proof of English language skills (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS test)
- A copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph (please scan the original if uploading your ID-documents to universityadmissions.se)
- Any additional documents required by the programme or course as part of their selection requirements (e.g. statement of purpose, CV, reference letters).
4. Pay the application fee
Pay the University Admissions in Sweden application fee before the deadline to ensure your application will be considered (for non-EU/EEA students).
More information about applying
- Admission requirements
- Supporting documents
- English language requirements
- Application fee
- Application checklist
Read more at the universityadmissions.se website:
University Admissions in Sweden
For official information regarding the application process, general admission requirements, document requirements and rules, English proficiency tests and exemptions, tuition and application fees and exemptions, visit www.universityadmissions.se
For information regarding whether a programme is right for you or to check specific programme/course content, it is best to contact the programme directly - find contact details with the programme/course descriptions.
University Admissions in Sweden's website provides all formal requirements and rules regarding admission. For further questions regarding a specific application to Lund University, contact the Lund University Admissions Office using the admissions office contact form. Telephone: +46 (0)46 222 9300, then select option 3 - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, between 10:00 and 12:00.
General study information
Post your question on the
Lund University Facebook page
or Email: studentreception[at]lu.se