Work at Lund University
Lund University is an international workplace with over 50 different languages represented. Few workplaces are as stimulating as Lund University, with its continuous contact with new knowledge and with new generations of students heading out into life. We are constantly looking for new employees, both researchers and lecturers as well as technical and administrative staff. English is widely spoken in Sweden and many jobs are advertised in English. Being able to speak Swedish is not necessarily a prerequisite.
Current job vacancies
Jobs are posted on an ongoing basis. To see the current job vacancies, click on the links below.
- Vacancies for doctoral students
- Vacancies for technical and administrative staff
- Vacancies for lecturers, professors and postdoctoral fellows
- Vacancies for lecturers, professors and postdoctoral fellows (additional vacancies not advertised or applied for through the online job portal)
- Vacancies for researchers and other academic staff
Apply for vacancies through MyNetwork
As of February 2015 we are using the MyNetwork recruitment system for all vacancies.
If you have questions about you application or a specific vacancy, please get in touch with the contact person listed in the vacancy notice. Please have the registration number of the vacancy at hand so we can help you more quickly.