Work at Lund University
Lund University is an international workplace with over 50 different languages represented. Few workplaces are as stimulating as Lund University, with its continuous contact with new knowledge and with new generations of students heading out into life. We are constantly looking for new employees, both researchers and lecturers as well as technical and administrative staff. English is widely spoken in Sweden and many jobs are advertised in English. Being able to speak Swedish is not necessarily a prerequisite.
Current job vacancies
Jobs are posted on an ongoing basis. To see the current job vacancies, click on the links below.
- Vacancies for doctoral students
- Vacancies for technical and administrative staff
- Vacancies for lecturers, professors and postdoctoral fellows
- Vacancies for lecturers, professors and postdoctoral fellows (additional vacancies not advertised or applied for through the online job portal)
- Vacancies for researchers and other academic staff
Applying for jobs
To apply for positions advertised in the online job portal, you first need to create a personal account. You can also create an account in order to subscribe to job vacancies or upload a CV and other information for future use.