Accessibility of www.lunduniversity.lu.se
This website is run by the Division of Corporate Communication. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this page describes how www.lunduniversity.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.lunduniversity.lu.se?
We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us by filling out the form below.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us by filling out the form below, and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government (DIGG) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact them to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website's accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Images, audio and media
- Images may have incomplete or unclear alternative texts (i.e. brief descriptions of the visual content).
- Images that are more complex – as opposed to genre images – may lack explanatory text.
- Media may lack captions (or subtitles).
Text, structure and links
- The language used on some webpages may be unnecessarily complex.
- Page headings, paragraphs and information boxes may not be clear.
- Text columns may be wider than recommended for good readability.
- Relevant language coding may be missing.
- Parts of the site's menu structure (i.e. site navigation) may be illogical or complex.
- The structure and arrangement of content on some webpages may be unclear or incorrect.
- Webpages may contain deviations from the correct headings structure.
- Link text may be unclear or misleading.
- Link text may consist only of a URL.
- Links may lead to an external website, which may not always be clear from the link text.
- Links may lead to information in Swedish, which may not always be clear from the link text.
- Links may appear in the body text instead of on their own line.
- Several link texts on the same webpage may have similar or the same introductory words.
Documents and forms
- The site contains a number of documents – mainly in the PDF format – and forms that are not accessible.
How we tested this website
The accessibility of the site is regularly checked by independent experts, whose reports are used as a basis to continually improve the content, structure and technology. The most recent, extensive review was carried out by Funka in autumn 2022. In addition, the site is tested using dedicated quality assurance tools. Additional spot checks are carried out by the site editors.
The website was published on 30 June 2020.
The statement was last updated on 9 February 2023.