Accessibility of www.lunduniversity.lu.se
This website is run by the Division of Corporate Communication. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.lunduniversity.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.lunduniversity.lu.se?
We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us by filling out the form below.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us by filling out the form below, and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website's accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some video clips published or referred to on the website lack captions (or subtitles). WCAG 1.2.2 Captions (Prerecorded) – Level A.
- One of the embedded web forms on the website does not have proper labels. WCAG 3.3.2 Labels or Instructions – Level A
- A number of PDF-files published or linked to on the website do not fully comply with the accessibility guidelines. 1.4.11 Non-text Contrast – Level AA; 1.4.12 Text Spacing – Level AA.
- The purpose of certain links cannot always be determined from the link text alone. WCAG 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context) – Level A; 2.4.9 Link Purpose (Link Only) – Level AAA.
- Not all section headings are used in the correct way to organise the content. WCAG 2.4.10 Section Headings – Level AAA.
How we tested this website
The accessibility of the website is regularly reviewed by independent experts, whose reports are used as a basis to continuously improve the content, structure and technology. The latest review was conducted autumn 2020. Moreover, site tests are performed using tools such as Siteimprove and through additional spot checking by the website editors.
The website was published on 30 June 2020.
The statement was last updated on 31 March 2021.