Master's degree studies
We offer over 130 Master's degree programmes taught in English across a wide range of subjects. Every year, applicants from around 160 countries apply to our international Master’s programmes. The programmes are therefore truly international and offer a global perspective on the issues our world is facing today.
Education at Lund University is closely tied to current research and many of the programmes and courses are unique. International guest lecturers and speakers from businesses, governments, NGOs and research fields regularly feature as part of the curriculum to further connect studies to the professional world.
In addition to our Master’s degree programmes, there is a wide range of stand-alone courses to choose from for those who are not looking for a full degree.
Find your Master’s programme
On each programme webpage, you will find all the details you need about that specific Master’s programme, such as the entry requirements, how to apply, selection criteria and tuition fees.
To get an overview of all Master’s programmes we offer, you can find them listed by subject area. You can also search for programmes open in a current or the most recent application round:
Master’s programmes open to students with different academic backgrounds
Many of our programmes offer a unique interdisciplinary approach and some of these also accept students with different academic backgrounds (not only from the same subject area, that is). If you are looking to change to a different discipline than the major within your Bachelor’s degree, these programmes may be of special interest to you.
Some of the programmes open to students with any or a wide range of Bachelor’s degrees are:
- Master’s in Applied Cultural Analysis (for those with a humanities or social science major)
- Master’s in Disaster Risk Management & Climate Change Adaptation
- Master’s in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Master’s in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science
- Master’s in Environmental Management and Policy
- Master’s in Geographical Information Systems
- Master’s in International Development and Management
- Master’s in Management (for those with a non-business major)
- Master’s in Middle Eastern Studies
- Master’s in Public Health
Joint Master’s programmes and double-degrees
For those of you who are interested in studying your degree at several universities, we also offer a range of European (Erasmus Mundus) Joint Master’s degrees, as well as other joint programmes and double degrees with partner universities.