Lund University in Social Media
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
There are many ways in which you can find out about our activities and communicate with us through social media. Below is a list of the University’s general channels. There are many more pages, feeds and blogs at faculty and department level.
Official Lund University Facebook page
The official Lund University Facebook page is primarily aimed at prospective international students and it is also popular with our alumni. It focuses mainly on
- admissions-related information and advice
- assisting international students with their questions throughout the admissions process
- opportunities to meet Lund University (digitally and around the world) and
- pre-arrival steps for admitted students.
The page is managed by International Marketing and Recruitment.
International Desk Facebook page
The International Desk's Facebook page is primarily aimed at current international students already at Lund University. It focuses mainly on
- information about Arrival Day and Orientation Weeks activities for new international students
- activities, seminars and special events specifically organised for (or relevant for) students throughout the academic year
- information about Swedish cultural traditions.
The page is managed by the International Desk (the Student Experience and Mobility team).
The official Lund University Twitter account features a combination of trending research news, quirky stories and general tweets regarding events at Lund University.
The account is managed by the International Media Officer.
The official Lund University Instagram account presents the different university environments in images/videos. Images and videos are taken by current international students and members of staff.
The account is managed by International Marketing and Recruitment.
The Lund University LinkedIn account is the ideal way to connect with alumni and colleagues from Lund University and keep up-to-date with alumni meet-ups around the world.
The account is managed by the Alumni Relations and Employability team.
The Lund University international YouTube channel features interviews with researchers and students, information about Lund University, among others.
The account is managed by Corporate Communications.
Tel: +46 (0)46 222 0000 (switchboard)