Start a business or project
For students and recent graduates
At Lund University there are thousands of students with new and exciting ideas. Have you heard of Fitness 24/7, the invisible bicycle helmet Hövding or Get Raw snack bars? These are all examples of students’ ideas, generated at Lund University.
Do you have a business idea?
The University has an extensive support system for students and recent graduates who want to start a business or project. Among other things, it can offer advice, training and networking opportunities, as well as a first office space.
Since 2001, VentureLab has helped students take their business from idea to reality by offering:
- free and confidential coaching by business developers
- inspirational lectures, events and workshops, and
- free office spaces for student-driven startups in an entrepreneurship incubator.
VentureLab is open to all Lund University students as well as recent graduates with business ideas. All ideas are welcome, regardless of:
- how far you've come with your studies
- what you are studying or have studied, and
- whether you want to offer a service or product, or start a project or organisation.
The coaching service Spark Lund
Spark Lund is a student-to-student coaching service available for free to all students at Lund University who are interested in starting and running a business. Learn more on their website:
The Sten K. Johnson Centre for Entrepreneurship is located at Lund University, offering action-based courses and programmes about, in, or for entrepreneurship.
The centre provides a wide range of courses for students from all fields of study. The courses are in Swedish or English and you can study them as part of a study programme or as stand-alone courses.