The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Fieldwork and data collection abroad

Would you like to travel abroad to collect data for your degree project thesis? Then you have the opportunity to apply for a grant to fund travel and expenses.

Data collection for degree projects

If you need to collect data abroad in connection with your degree project you can apply one of the following grants: 

Crafoord Foundation travel grant

Minor Field Studies (MFS)