Massive Open Online Courses
Lund University offers MOOCs – free online courses open to anyone with an interest, regardless of previous experience. Please note that you cannot include a MOOC as a part of a degree or receive university credits for it.
You can find Lund University's MOOCs on the Coursera platform (coursera.org). They have flexible starting dates, so you can start at any time.
MOOCs by subject area
The MOOCs listed below are categorised according to their main/broad subject areas, but note that most of them are interdisciplinary courses.
All links below are to the coursera.org website.
Business, economics and society
- African development – from the past to the present
- AI, Business and the Future of Work
- AI: Ethics and Societal Challenges
- AI & Law
- Digital Business Models
European Business Law Specialisation
- Understanding the Fundamentals (course 1)
- Doing Business in Europe (course 2)
- Competing in Europe (course 3)
Science, engineering and medicine
Nordic Particle Accelerator Programme
- Introduction to Particle Accelerator – NPAP (course 1)
- Fundamentals of Particle Accelerator Technology – NPAP (course 2)
- Medical Applications of Accelerators – NPAP (course 3)
- Circular Economy – Sustainable Materials Management
- Greening the Economy: Lessons from Scandinavia
- Working for a sustainable future: concepts and approaches
Sustainable Cities and Communities Specialisation
- Greening the Economy: Sustainable Cities (course 1)
- Urban Nature: Connecting Cities, Sustainability and Innovation (course 2)
- Cities and Consumption: Urban Sustainability and the Sharing Economy (course 3)
How to sign up for MOOCs
Sign up for a course on its individual course pages on the platform Coursera (coursera.org).
For MOOCs given on other platforms than Coursera, other rules may apply.
Please note that it is not possible to apply for a MOOCs course through universityadmissions.se.
MOOC stands for Massive Open Online Course – a type of free university course delivered online and open to everyone.