Upcoming virtual events
Do you want to learn more about Lund University, our study opportunities and how to apply? Attend a virtual event – for example, a webinar, live session or virtual fair – for prospective students, applicants and admitted students!
Events and event details are added on this webpage continuously, and may be subject to change, so make sure to check back here regularly.
About the upcoming virtual events
You can choose from a number of live global and region-specific events held in different channels. Depending on the channel for the event, the registration may work in slightly different ways.
Find events for you
Virtual events for prospective students
Master's Information Session
May 27, 5-6 PM CEST.
The Master's Information Session provides an overview of the range of Master's degree programmes taught in English and details about the application process. This information session is open to all prospective graduate students. Prospective students will be able to ask any questions they have in a live chat session after the presentation. To attend the Master’s Information Session, you need to register via the Zoom-link below.
Virtual events for admitted students
Admitted students will receive an email invitation with more details about these events.
- 10 AM-12 PM CEST
- 3-5 PM CEST
Before You Go Questions - Live Chat with Current Students
- 11 AM-1 PM CEST
- 4-6 PM CEST
During spring 2021, we hosted several regional and country-specific online pre-departure events for students admitted to autumn 2021 studies. We will be hosting new regional events in autumn 2021, which will be announced on this page when available. If you are an admitted student and have missed out on your region-specific event, we encourage you to join our general and global events that are listed on this page.
- 8 May, Live Chat with Current Students About Student Life (two sessions).
- 27 April, Live Chat with Current Students About Housing Options (two sessions).
- 26 April, Webinar: Applying for a residence permit (three sessions).
- 22 April, Webinar: Next steps for admitted students (two sessions).
- 15 April, Webinar: Next steps for admitted students (two sessions).
- 14 April, Pre-departure event for admitted students (Colombia, Peru and Ecuador).
- 13 April, Pre-departure event for admitted students (Turkey).
- 12 April, Pre-departure event for admitted students (Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya).
- 12 April, Pre-departure event for admitted students (Northeast Asia).
- 12 April, Pre-departure event for admitted students (Mexico).
- 12 April, Pre-departure event for admitted students (India).
- 11 April, Pre-departure event for admitted students (USA and Canada).
- 6 April, Webinar: Understanding your admission results (two sessions).
- 27 March, Live chat event: Live chat with current students about student life (two sessions).
- 15 March, Webinar: Live Q&A with current international students.
- 15 February, Webinar: Scholarships, funding, jobs and internships.
During autumn and winter 2020, more than 70 global and region-specific virtual events were held for prospective students and applicants – where topics such as scholarships, student life and admissions were discussed.
Ask a question
Questions about study opportunities and how to apply? Submit your questions through this form and we will be happy to assist you!