Bachelor's and Master's studies
International Bachelor's or Master's degree studies at Lund University provide you with more than just a high-quality education. They also give you excellent opportunities to form a global network of both professional and academic colleagues that is invaluable for your future career.
Founded in 1666, Lund University is one of northern Europe’s oldest, broadest and finest universities and is consistently ranked as one of the world’s top 100 universities. Lund University is also ranked in the top 150 for Graduate Employability. Click on the link below to learn more about Lund University rankings.
In addition to the truly global environment offered at Lund University, students may also have the opportunity to conduct a part of their studies at one of our over 670 partner universities in around 75 countries.
For students who wish to pursue a career in research, our Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes offer an excellent foundation for research studies and beyond.
Master's degree programmes
We offer more than 130 Master's degree programmes taught in English across a wide range of subjects, with many programmes offering a unique interdisciplinary approach.
Bachelor's degree programmes
We offer ten Bachelor's degree programmes taught in English.
Related links about studies at Lund University
- Top reasons to study at Lund University
- Applying for Bachelor's or Master's studies – when to apply
- How to apply to Bachelor’s or Master’s studies
- Learning environment and teaching style
- Exchange studies
- Distance learning and MOOCs
- Swedish-taught education
- Being a Danish student at Lund University (in Danish)
- Admissions information for prospective students affected by the war in Ukraine