Newly admitted students
For students who have received an admission offer
If you have just received admission in your 'Notification of Results' via your www.universityadmissions.se account, make sure to follow any further instructions to secure your place in the programme.
To secure your study place
- a) If you applied in an international application round (with admission results in April or October), you reply to your admissions offer directly to Lund University according to the instructions sent out and published on this website. Please use the link below to accept your place for autumn 2022. It is not possible to accept your place via the universityadmissions.se account.
Accept your place at Lund University – universityacceptance.se
b) If you applied in a later Swedish/EU application round (with admissions results in July or in December), you must however reply to the admissions offer via your www.universityadmissions.se account. NOTE: If you do not actively accept your admission offer by the deadline in this round, you lose your place of study.
- Pay first tuition instalment by the deadline (non-EU citizens only)
- Complete any other requirement to fulfil the condition of your admission (if applicable)
- Follow any instructions provided by your programme/department – this may include attending a compulsory introduction meeting
- Registration at your department
Registration and introductions at your department
All students must be registered by their department in order to commence studies. Your department/programme will inform you of their instructions for registration. For many programmes, registration takes place on the first day of class, while other programmes have a pre-registration meeting before the start of the semester or an online registration that students complete in advance. Also, note that there may be compulsory introduction meetings at your department.
If you have not received information from your department/programme by two weeks before the start of class, please make direct contact with the programme as you may have missed important registration information.
Information for students admitted to autumn studies
For questions specifically regarding the programme or course you will be studying or the faculty you will be studying at, you can use the links below to find more information and contact details for newly-admitted students at some of the faculties' websites:
- The Faculty of Medicine website
- The Faculty of Social Sciences website
- The School of Economics and Management website
- The Faculty of Engineering website
- The Faculty of Law website
- The Faculty of Science website
- The Faculties of Humanities and Theology website
- The Academy of Music website
Communication from Lund University to admitted students
We send regular emails to our admitted students (if you have not received any messages from us, be sure to check your spam/junk folder for 'Lund University and add us as a safe sender). Please also check the Admission results page for general information for admitted Bachelor's and Master's students.
If you are using an education agent in your country and have not been receiving information from us directly, be sure to touch base with your agent for important updates on your next steps (e.g. accepting admission, meeting Lund University in your country, housing application date, tuition payment, residence permit process).
Be sure to alert us if you have not been receiving any messages.
Contact the programme staff. Use the link below to find the contact information for your programme.
In addition to regular email communication, we also host webinars and other online events for admitted students, visit several countries to meet admitted students in person and our student ambassadors call admitted students in several countries.
Accept your study place!
Visit universityacceptance.se to accept your admission offer from Lund University.
International Marketing and Recruitment, Lund University
Please submit your question about international Master's or Bachelor's degree studies through our web form.