FAQs about the Alumni Network
Lund University would like to keep in touch with you even after you’ve completed your studies in Lund. As a member of our Alumni Network, you are part of a community with over 42 000 alumni scattered around the globe. Even better, it is free to join the Alumni Network! Below you will find answers to FAQs about the Alumni Network.
- Receive invitations to lectures, alumni events and mingle activities around the world.
- Broaden your professional network and connect with alumni working at your future dream job.
- Get in touch with former classmates, student union and nations friends.
- Four times per year you receive our e-newsletter, Lundensaren.
The Alumni Network is for anyone who has studied, worked or been in close collaboration with Lund University. Of course, this includes honorary doctors, guest researchers, board members and others who are close to the University. You are also welcome to register as a student if you have completed at least 30 credits within your studies.
- former students
- former international Master's students
- former exchange students
- alumni living overseas
- former and current Lund University employees
- University partners
- and more
- To join the Alumni Network, you must register via alumni.lu.se with your email address. Please do not use your student email address, as this will expire shortly after you have completed your studies.
- You will then receive an email with a link to verify your email address. Click on the verification link and fill in your alumni page to complete your registration. In the registration process, you will need to provide your Swedish personal identification number (YYYY-MMDD-NNNN) in order for us to sync your alumni profile with your education and degree information. If you do not have a Swedish personal identification number, you can instead write your date of birth.
- Click 'Register'.
Please note that your registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation email stating that your membership has been approved.
- You log in to your alumni page in the Alumni Network via the link below.
Log in to the Alumni Network
- Fill in your email address and click 'Continue'. A verification link will be sent to the provided email address and when you click on this link, you are automatically logged in. (If you use a different email address than the one saved on your profile, you will have to first fill in your name and personal number/date of birth in order for your information to sync.)
If you have a Facebook account, you can also register and log in by clicking 'Continue with Facebook' and following the instructions. Log in to the Alumni Network via the link below.
By using a combination of your email address and a verification link, you do not need to remember a username and password. This is a more user-friendly alternative so all you need to remember is your own email address!
Your personal data is stored in our CRM system. This system is only available to administrators who are employees at Lund University. Information on your alumni page is only visible for system administrators.
Our communication with you is based on the language preference you have provided when registering in the Alumni Network. Log in to your alumni page in order to change your language preferences.
Lund University alumni live all over the world! In some cities, there are quite a few alumni and sometimes they have shown an extra interest in networking with fellow alumni. Check out the Facebook groups for London and Berlin. There are also numerous Sweden Alumni networks around the globe. You can check out these networks at the SI website. If there is no group near you and you would like there to be one, feel free to contact us at info [at] alumni [dot] lu [dot] se and discuss your ideas!
- Read more here about obtaining your transcript of records from Ladok.
- You can also contact the International Desk via email: studentreception [at] lu [dot] se.
- Read more about applying for your degree certificate.
- For questions, contact the Degree Office via email: examen [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se.
You are always welcome to get in touch with us. We are happy to listen to your ideas and answer your questions as soon as we can. Tell us what's happening in your life and in your career. Maybe you have a nostalgic story of your time in Lund that you'd like to share. And maybe that might be something that appears in the next issue of Lundensaren. Email us at info [at] alumni [dot] lu [dot] se.
info [at] alumni [dot] lu [dot] se
Alumni Relations Manager
karen [dot] paulson [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 (0)46 222 6797
Alumni Relations Manager
maria [dot] johansson [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 (0)46 222 3176