- Register with the University's career portal
- Effective job seeking
- Start a business or project
- Learn about PhD studies
- Writing a thesis or degree project
- Graduated? Apply for your degree certificate
- Join the Alumni Network
Register with the University's career portal
All students at Lund University can register with the Careers Services’ career portal MyCareer through which more than 1 000 companies and organisations worldwide advertise their jobs, internships, thesis projects and postdoctoral positions to Lund University students. A MyCareer membership is for free.
Seminars on how to apply for jobs in Sweden and abroad, on writing applications and CVs and preparing for interviews are held regularly in English. From time to time, guest speakers are invited to talk about different career opportunities.
- Find upcoming events in the MyCareer portal (Swedish and English)
- Join the mailing list to receive Career News from Lund University (new window)
Faculty careers services
Students have access to dedicated careers services provided from their relevant faculty. Find contact information from these links:
- School of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Humanities and Theology
- Campus Helsingborg – scholarships and industry cooperation (in Swedish)
Getting international work experience within your area of study is enriching. There are several ways to find internships and funding, one of them being through Erasmus. The Careers Service provides assistance and guidance.
Start a business or project
The University has an extensive support system for you, who wish to start a business or project. Learn more about VentureLab, Sten K. Johnson Centre for Entrepreneurship and the Lund University Student Innovation Centre.
We give employers the opportunity to find potential employees and work placement candidates from the large number of international and national students at Lund University.
Employers can advertise at our website (no cost). In addition to job vacancies, employers can advertise a subject suitable for internship or a thesis project, postdoctoral research position or traineeship.
career [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 (0)46 222 43 75