Being a student ambassador abroad
Representing Lund University abroad
As a current student at Lund University going on an exchange, or as a student who has returned to the home university after an exchange at Lund University, you are one of our most important representatives abroad. During your time abroad, or once you are back at your home university, you may get asked to give a presentation about Lund University, or even to represent the University at a Study Abroad fair.
On this page, we have gathered information that can help facilitate your role as an ambassador and that provides you with the material you need.
You have an important role in inspiring prospective exchange students to come to Lund. Exchange students contribute to the international profile of Lund University, which is an important part of making the University one of the best in the world. Many exchange students also come back to Lund for further studies later on.
Remember that the more incoming exchange students we receive, the more students at Lund get a chance to go abroad for an exchange. So, there are several good reasons to market Lund University when you are abroad!
Useful tools when representing Lund University
- Checklist with information and links useful when representing Lund University (PDF 474 kB, opens in new window)
- Power Point presentation on Sweden and Lund University (20 MB)
The presentation includes comments to the slides. Please also see the the PDF document above for instructions regarding presentations.
Student brochures/printed material
- Study Opportunities brochure 2018/19 (PDF 4 MB, opens in new window) (suitable to share with students interested in exchange studies)
- International Student Prospectus 2019/20 (PDF 10 MB, opens in new window) (suitable to share with students interested in Bachelor's or Master's degree studies)
- Lund University poster – useful for decorating study abroad fair table area (PDF 7 MB, opens in new window)
Lund University, Box 117
SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
studentreception [at] lu [dot] se
+46 (46) 222 0100
Stay in touch after your exchange!
Join the Alumni Network here
NB Make sure to use a permanent email address, not your student email address, when you register.