About the Alumni Network
What is in it for me?
- Keep in touch with former classmates, student union and nations friends.
- Broaden your professional network and connect with alumni working at your future dream job.
- Receive invitations to lectures, alumni events and mingle activities around the world.
- Discounts, for example on admission and events at Skisskernas Museum (Museum of artistic process and public art), the Historical Museum, the Botanical Gardens and Odeum.
- Four times per year you receive our e-newsletter, Lundensaren.
- Offers on hotel packages and events via Lund Municipality’s tourist office.
Who can join?
The Alumni Network is for anyone who has studied, worked or been in close collaboration with Lund University. Of course, this includes honorary doctors, guest researchers, board members and others who are close to the University. You are also welcome to register as a student if you have completed at least 30 credits within your studies.
- former students
- former International Master's students
- former exchange students
- alumni living overseas
- former and current Lund University employees
- University partners
- and more
How do I become a member?
To join the Alumni Network, you must register your email address and civic number. Then an email is automatically sent to you with a link to complete the registration process and set your password. Click on the link and follow the instructions to complete the registration.
How is my personal information stored?
Your personal data is stored in our password-protected database, LINK. This database is only available to employees at Lund University. Within your profile settings, you have the right to choose what information is visible to other Alumni Network members.
Can I access my official academic records from the network?
The alumni office does not have access to print or send official transcripts or degree certificates.
- Read more here about obtaining your transcript of records from Ladok
- You can also contact the International Desk through email: studentreception [at] lu [dot] se.
- Read more about applying for your degree certificate
- For questions, contact the Degree Office at email: examen [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se.
How can I influence future alumni activities?
You are always welcome to get in touch with us. We are happy to listen to your ideas and answer your questions as soon as we can. Tell us what's happening in your life and in your career. Maybe you have a nostalgic story of your time in Lund that you'd like to share. And maybe that might be something that appears in the next issue of Lundensaren. Email us at info [at] alumni [dot] lu [dot] se.