Pay to print and copy
There are many places at Lund University where you can print, copy and scan documents. Students at the University use the printing service PaperCut for printing.
As a student, you can choose either one of two ways to pay for your printouts and copies in PaperCut:
- Connect a VISA/MASTER card to your printing account (cheapest and easiest)
- Buy and register a top-up prepaid card
Learn more on the PaperCut webpages at print.lu.se:
- The printing account and payment
- Connecting a VISA/MASTER card
- Buying and registering a top-up prepaid card
IT-related issues can be reported through the self-service portal, email or using the phone (there is no physical walk-in desk).
servicedesk [at] lu [dot] se
+46 (0)46 222 9000
See the self-service portal for user guides and the latest operating information: www.support.lu.se.