Open admission courses
Our open admission courses are offered within our ordinary range of commissioned education courses. Prospective students apply through their employer and the courses are always paid for by the employer.
Assessment, certificates and academic credits
Many of our open admission courses lead to academic credits if passed. The course description will indicate if this is the case. The assessment on these courses is as demanding as on other university courses and your course certificate and credits have the same status as they would on an ordinary university course.
Admission requirements – no formal qualifications needed
Your experience is valuable and you therefore do not need to show any school certificates or other qualifications to be admitted to a commissioned course. This applies even if the course is worth academic credits.
Examples of courses offered
- Haemophilia – From Diagnosis to Therapy (information on the Faculty of Medicine website)
- Master of Science in Human Factors and System Safety (information on our course portal) or be inspired on www.humanfactors.lth.se
- Powder Technology in Pharma, Food and Chemistry (information on our course portal)
- Von Willebrand disease – From Theory to Clinical Practice (information on the Faculty of Medicine website)
- Rehabilitation in Hand Surgery (information on our course portal)
Lund University Commissioned Education
Stora Algatan 4, Lund
+46 46 222 0707 (tel)
+46 46 222 0750 (fax)
Email: info [at] education [dot] lu [dot] se