The aim with our research is to identify health risks at work and from the surrounding environment, to eliminate or reduce these risks and prevent disease. The focus is on the following research areas:
- Working life and health
- Environment and mental health
- Environment and health effects early in life
- Air, green environments, climate and health
- Global environmental medicine
- New lifestyle factors and health risks
We successfully combine medical, epidemiological and technical-analytical competence in field studies and the use of bioinformatics, registers and biobanks.