The University Management
The management of Lund University consists of:
The vice-chancellor is appointed by the Swedish Government for a maximum of six years after a proposal from the University Board and is the University’s highest executive and principal representative. The vice-chancellor’s responsibilities include ensuring the achievement of the goals set by the University Board.
Lund University’s vice-chancellor for the term of office from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2026 is Erik Renström.
The deputy vice-chancellor is appointed by the University Board for a maximum of six years. Lena Eskilsson is deputy vice-chancellor from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2026.
Five pro vice-chancellors are appointed by the vice-chancellor:
- Ann Kristin Wallengren is pro vice-chancellor for education and culture.
More about Pro Vice-Chancellor Ann Kristin Wallengren
- Jimmie Kristensson is pro vice-chancellor for communication, integrity and character.
More about Pro Vice-Chancellor Jimmie Kristensson
- Kristina Eneroth is pro vice-chancellor for external engagement and international matters.
More about Pro Vice-Chancellor Kristina Eneroth
- Per Mickwitz is pro vice-chancellor for research, sustainability and campus development.
More about Pro Vice-Chancellor Per Mickwitz
- Viktor Öwall is pro vice-chancellor for research infrastructure, digitalisation and third-cycle studies.
More about Pro Vice-Chancellor Viktor Öwall
The university director is Susanne Kristensson. The university director is responsible for university administration and finances on behalf of the vice-chancellor, and for the duties of the University’s central administration.
Telephone: +46 (0)46 222 00 00 (switchboard)
Email: lu [at] lu [dot] se (lu[at]lu[dot]se)
Box 117, SE-221 00