Lund University offers four international Master's programmes within Area Studies. Click on the name in the list below to get to the programme webpage where you can read more about the specific programme, find information about the entry requirements, tuition fees and step-by-step instructions on how to apply. You can also download programme fact sheets directly, using the links below. The fact sheets open in a new window. Please note that the programmes included in Area Studies are taught at different faculties.
Master's programmes in area studies
- Asian Studies
Asian Studies, fact sheet (PDF 294 kB, new tab)
- East-and Central European Studies (sol.lu.se) – Please note that this programme is only offered every second year. The next application round will be in autumn 2023.
- European Studies
European Studies, fact sheet (PDF 259 kB, new tab)
- Politics and Society of the Contemporary Middle East (previously Middle Eastern Studies)
Politics and Society of the Contemporary Middle East, fact sheet (PDF 285 kB, new tab)
Programmes in other subjects which may interest you
- Global Studies
- Development Studies
- International Development and Management
- Environmental Management and Policy
- Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science
- Public Health
- Religious Roots of Europe – Nordic joint programme with Aarhus University, University of Copenhagen and Olso University
Ask a question
Questions about study opportunities and how to apply? Submit your questions through this form and we will be happy to assist you!
Discover the Faculty of Humanities and Theology
Take a virtual tour at the Faculty of Humanities and Theology at youvisit.com.