Newly admitted students
To secure your study place
- Activate student account
- You must actively reply to the admission offer to keep your place of study. If you applied in an international application round (with admission results in April* or in October) you reply directly to Lund University by the specified deadline and according to the instructions from Lund University as stated in your Notification of Selection Results. If you applied in a later Swedish/EU application round (with admissions results in July or in December) you must reply to the admissions offer via your www.universityadmisisons.se account. NOTE: If you do not actively accept your admission offer by the deadline, you lose your place of study.
*For students admitted to autumn 2019 studies and who are admitted in April, you must actively accept your admission offer by 30 April - you accept the offer via the Student Portal.
- Pay first tuition instalment by deadline (non-EU citizens only)
- Complete any other requirement to fulfil the condition of your admission (if applicable)
- Follow any instructions provided by your programme/department - this may include attending a compulsory introduction meeting
- Registration at your department
Registration at your department
All students must be registered by their department in order to commence studies. Your department/programme will inform you of their instructions for registration. For many programmes, registration takes place on the first day of class, while other programmes have a pre-registration meeting before the start of the semester or an online registration which students complete in advance.
If you have not received information from your department /programme by two weeks before the start of class, please make direct contact with the programme as you may have missed important registration information.
Please be aware that we have recently been experiencing some technical problems with Lund University emails not always being delivered to Hotmail, Outlook and Live addresses (Microsoft service). Please be sure to check your spam folder and add us as a safe sender.
International Marketing and Recruitment, Lund University
Please submit your question about international Master's or Bachelor's degree studies through our webform.
Connect with us on Facebook for guidance around future studies, the application process and preparing to come to Lund University.