Thematic collaboration initiatives
One of the University's tasks is to help to solve major societal challenges. This requires broad interdisciplinary collaboration within academia and with organisations outside the university.
Lund University's Thematic collaboration initiatives are meeting places for knowledge and development in specific areas. The initiatives have in common that they are interdisciplinary and involve researchers from several of our faculties as well as external partners in Sweden and the world.
Several of the following links are to other websites.
- Artificial intelligence
- Audio description for accessible communication (in Swedish)
- Circular building sector
- Climate-neutral cities 2030
- Cultural heritage, migration and mobility in an open, democratic society (in Swedish)
- Digital and interactive concert hall
- Early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease (in Swedish)
- Existential resilience
- Nanosafety (in Swedish)
- Pandemic readiness (in Swedish)
- Pandemics and alertness
- Sustainable land use (in Swedish)
- Sustainable organisations (in Swedish)
- Sustainable urban development
- Social rights and housing for the ageing population